‘It’s a tragedy of a life’: Life for musician called ‘the angel of death’

A man called “the angel” of death is no longer alive.

An Israeli singer and musician who went by the name “The Angel of Death” has been sentenced to life in prison after being convicted of killing a Palestinian woman and her baby in 2012.

Kobi Litzman, a native of the West Bank city of Hebron, was convicted of manslaughter and was given a life sentence.

The 38-year-old singer, who performed under the stage name of “The Voice,” had pleaded guilty to the crime after a lengthy trial.

He had already been imprisoned on charges related to another murder.

The case drew international attention, as well as support from musicians, who called for his immediate release.

In a Facebook post, Litzmann’s mother, Ephraim Litz, said that she has lost her son, who she said was her only son.

Litzman had been a vocal supporter of the Palestinian cause during his time in prison.

In his final Facebook post on April 15, Litsman wrote: “I am not going to take this anymore.

I am going to fight to get justice.”

Litz was sentenced to seven years in prison for manslaughter and four years for inciting murder.

He was also ordered to pay a total of 10 million shekels ($12,700) to the family of the woman he killed, Elham Obeid.

The amount was the largest in the case.

He appealed his conviction, which was overturned on appeal, and a lower court threw out a separate manslaughter charge.

Lizman had previously admitted killing the Palestinian, as did his cousin, Ibrahim al-Abbas.

He had also admitted killing a friend of Obeids, but said he was not involved.

Litsman also had been accused of causing the death of a young boy who was also found with severe burns on his body.

The Palestinian mother of three was stabbed to death in her home near Ramallah in April 2012, along with her daughter and son.

Her son survived the attack, but suffered serious injuries.

Littman had told police he had been trying to protect Obeiden from an attack by an Arab man and the pair fled to a nearby house.

Litz was arrested and charged with her murder.

He was convicted and sentenced to 13 years in jail.

In 2014, a judge in the West Banks regional court overturned Litz’s conviction, saying that the manslaughter charge was based on circumstantial evidence, including witness testimony that Litz had not been at the scene of the attack.

The court ruled that Litsmans testimony was not credible, and the case was thrown out.

In April, a second appeal was filed, this time by the family, and on May 1, a court agreed to review the case in light of new evidence.

Litman was granted permission to appeal to the Jerusalem District Court, which will now hear the case again.

Lizzon said she hoped that the court would grant her a new trial and release Litz.

“I have the feeling that this will be the final trial for him,” Litz said.